Friday, July 24, 2009

Brainstorming



Well, today's topic isn't about either X, Y or Z. Although, I may write few notes about X and Z.

So, I have so many aspirations for the future, like getting married, having children and having a successful publication with the support of my Partners, family and friends. Two years ago, I was so sure of what I wanted, but lately, I can't seem to make up my mind. I'm so confused. <---speaking of my publication, that is.

So, I had various target populations which were divided into Men, Women and Kids but I really want to have an All-in-One Magazine, you know, where it covers a bit of everything and anything with more focus on some particular areas. However, we all know that the truth of the matter is that not all categories apply to everyone. For example, even though a few women might be interested in Electronic gadgets, they are mostly associated with Men and Kids. Do you see my confusion?

I've been brainstorming for a while now. I remember writing all these things down two years ago, but my papers are missing! :(
By the way, my Magazine cover is really pretty, especially the launching one. It's already pictured in my head, in fact I drew it out. There will be four successful ladies on the cover with me included! Isn't that awesome? A theme color will be purple -I'm sure some of you would have realized by now how much in love I am with the purples.

I really need advice right now, and I know I can't do it on my own. Oh well. People have been really supportive and I thank God for that.
Did I already say my friends and I have this company? I won't disclose its name. You have to guess. I must tell you though that it's going to be really successful. However, there's still so much we must do to achieve our goals.

************************************************************************************

So, today, X updated the relationship status on facebook: In a Relationship and it's complicated.

???....no, seriously, with whom?

I'm not one to read horoscopes, nor do I believe in it, but today I stumbled upon one in a magazine. Out of curiosity, I decided to see what mine would say.

VIRGO:
"Stop obsessing over an unattainable guy/girl and you'll soon discover the hottie who's trying to get your attention. You'll be pleasantly surprised."

I laughed at first, then I sighed. The above summarized my Z... Oh well.

Anyway, please assist me in brainstorming. I'll appreciate it a lot.
God bless!

~Al

1 comments:

Giagerry said...

how can we assist naw..
nd lol @ the horoscope!
funny!!!!

Post a Comment

Share your Words: