Sunday, January 3, 2010

_The weekend_




It's me again,

If I say my weekend wasn't fun, then I'ld be seriously lying to you. Even though it wasn't the best weekend ever, I sure had a good time. It started with the opening of an outlet for my mummy's eatery in Port Harcourt! Yay, congratulations to her. The best parts of the new place for me are the mirrors, lol. Actually, I think any girl would like them.



At the New Year's cross over party on 31st December, I kinda felt old in the crowd because apart from the adults that were there, 60% of the population were youngsters. I started feeling nostalgic. :(

Don't get me wrong, a few of my age mates were there, but still. I started remembering when I was much younger and would play/gist with these (now) youngsters who were definitely much more younger. Lol. Anyway, it was fun all the same. We danced, had fireworks and we prayed into the New Year. My best part of the night was when they played Igwe (Midnight Crew) and everyone got up to start dancing and singing. SO entertaining.

New Year's day itself was a bore, but at least I got to rest!

Moving on to Saturday, I went for a Pool Party, but the ironic part of it was no one swam, lol. Then, what's up with guys wanting to dance back to front? It's called grinding right? Me I don't like that kind of dance oh. I either dance front-to-front together, front-to-front apart, by myself or cuddle depending on our level of intimacy/friendship. Lol. Okay, that doesn't sound right, but yea, something like that. The party was really nice though, I made new friends that I plan on keeping in touch with.

I was telling someone about school and stuff and she actually though I was fibbing, because she couldn't believe I had already completed 3 yrs of university before deciding to switch my major and practically start all over again. Anyway! She didn't believe me because she thought I was only 19, lol. If I was really only 19, I would have had to have started Uni when I was 15. Oh well, it was a nice compliment. I plan on being tight buddies with her cause she's really cool.

Sunday, went to church and went to Silverbird with family to watch 2012. It's a really interesting movie, so if you haven't seen it yet, I'ld advice you go watch it. It's kinda like Noah's arc remake. Hm, but if the world was really coming to an end, Jesus would come down, so I think that movie was just Bogus!

I hope you remembered to pray today and that you always do remember!


~Al

2 comments:

Giagerry said...

ahhahahahah u nd orode r finially following me in blogspot--lol---u know she has a blog now right?
new ways--lol at grinding--u hve always not been a grinder sha--nd wats up with ur font size--please my eyes r paining me joh, its too tiny!
and 2012---silly movie i think!
good to hve u bk on blogspot--i c u rmembad ur password--hope u r here to stay!

Topinpin said...

Welcome back ooo!!! nice note jooo!!!kip 'em coming!

Post a Comment

Share your Words: