Friday, January 1, 2010

~Just Me~


Hi, hi

This is a New Year and so I thought I'ld write a little about me. First and foremost, thank you for stopping by. I hope you'll enjoy my blog as time goes on. It's a New Year so I'll try my best to be up-to-date with happenings all around me and within me.

It's possible that some of you might already know who I am, while most might not. I'm a somewhat small and short person who weighs some-some. Many used to say I looked younger than my age which is 22, but,hmm, I think this New Year has made me start aging oh, or maybe I've become more paranoid than I thought. I live and school in some dead-zone place like this, it's located in the US. In the south to be specific. They call it Sweet Home Alabama, but do not be deceived, it tastes nothing like sugar or chocolate.

I love all my friends dearly even though sometimes I feel like spanking them. I'm really shy in nature, but it's not as noticeable when we mingle after many months of being friends. That's what I think though, or maybe not. Anyway, I'm a random person, quite energetic because I can dance from morning to night, non-stop. Sometimes I can be like a restless young child just looking to have fun and feel alive. However, these days, I feel so old! Why?

I love love roller coasters! An Easy way to my heart: invite me to go to Cedar point. We'll be friends for life!

Once upon a time, I could stay glued to the computer from morning to night, pretending to do something useful with my life, but nowadays, the internet is so boring, even Facebook that I once loved so much.
Hmmm, let's see...
Oh yes, I'm single ~not by choice, but condition. Lol -but seriously

My mum calls me Princess and my dad calls me Miss... Not even sure why I said that. I have an Uncle who won't let me forget how I pronounced my name when I was young, lol. But I cherish him a lot. One of my favorite uncles!

I'm seeking to know God more and keep Jesus within me. Sometimes I find it hard to pray even when I know I'm supposed to, and sometimes I put myself down. <--- not good, but oh well. Things are changing :) Better still, this is a New Year so things will definitely be positively different!

Last but not the least, I can't separate my reasoning from my faith because it's my faith that guides my being; therefore, guides my reasoning. Hence, I try to put God in everything as much as I can. Okay, that's about it for now.

Oh! I now know my best chocolate, it's Ferrero Rocher


~Al

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love this line " I can't separate my reasoning from my faith because it's my faith that guides my being; therefore, guides my reasoning. Hence, I try to put God in everything as much as I can." kudos to u babe, i luurrrv your blog!

Post a Comment

Share your Words: