Friday, June 26, 2009

New new

It's been almost a year now since I moved, and God knows so much has changed but I know he's still with me. As some of you may know, I'm in a new school, new environment and I even have to make new friends. It's been a somewhat difficult process, but it's getting so much better! It's unbelievably overwhelming.

I used to have a couple of friends in the past, but I have disowned some of them now. They actually think I'm joking when I say it, but it's really true. Anyway, maybe things will change come December. You'll be hearing from me. I may not always have interesting stories, but I'll surely always have something to say!


Al

13 comments:

Ifunanya U said...

Awwww!!!!!!! First. Hehehehe

Giagerry said...

2nd babyyyyy!...nd im anonymous so dont shout/write my name!

Al said...

I'm glad you didn't write my name either ^_^. I should probably delete that comment from Twitter.

.. said...

Yay @ that..Wishing you all the best..Update Soonest!

.. said...

Welcome to Blogsville too..!

Giagerry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
.. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Giagerry said...

ohhhh shoot, i guess i got too excited!!
cmon naw...y did u have to write my name...
rose this has to be our own secret o...
looool!

.. said...

LOL..Aite..

Anonymous said...

Tell me about that X and Y thing ?Did you actually dated both X and Y or are you still going out with either of them..and you did not talk about Z? what happened to Z?

Al said...

The Story still goes on, although this is not the post that talks about either. ^_^

If you check the more recent posts, I think there are few stories about them and as time goes on, I'll keep updating :)

Anonymous said...

Ok! i hear ya.. Well i hope you don't come to consideration of keeping either of them "XYZ"
coz i am coming to get you..maybe i will be tagged "W" i guess you know what stands for? My name!! then you will have to solve the equation...what will be the answer?

Al said...

@Anon -I don't know who you are and good luck to you.

Post a Comment

Share your Words: